13 skulls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 skulls.

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:42 am

Spoiler:
there are 13 skulls to collect. now because i have a very hard time memorizing names, i cant tell u the name of the skulls that are in places for the most part. but i do remember where the skulls are overall. so ill tell u by level. if i do remember the name of the skull then yipee.
note: ALL SKULLS require being on normal-legendary mode, not a single one is in easy. and i would suggest finding them in coop mode for the help, and some skulls require teamwork, and others just plain dont appear unless you are in coop mode. and a large amount of skulls dont appear unless u start the level from beginning to end.

level1:
skull 1: when u find yourself shooting your first brute, grunt squad make sure to stay to the right. once u pick them off and u see more way down to the left, continue on the right side near where the human buildings are. u may think you are going to fall off the cliff, but think again. stay as right as possible till you reach a rock sticking out the side of the cliff. the first skull is on the rock. (iron i think)

skull 2: right at the end of the level when you free Johnson make sure to pick everything off. this skull can ONLY be found in coop mode so get a friend. right after u kill literally every single brute, grunt, jackal and covanet to make sure the area is clear. do not jump on the human transport when it appears. instead face the transport and turn left, and go all the way down till u reach the wall. there should be what looks like a generater either in front of you, or to your right. jump on it, and jump on a ledge right above it. go down the ledge and follow it all the way down. the ledge sticks out for only about 1meter so be careful, the ledge will swerve around a corner and into a closed area. follow it anyway. u should see 2 pipes directly where the ledge ends, get as far between the pipes as u can and press "RB" or whatever button u have set to "pick up weapon". you should pick up the skull.

level2:
skull 3: there are two skulls in this level also. so bear with me. right when the level begins and you start off with no weapons. turn around and look up. there should be a series of large pipes directly above you (dont bother jumping at the moment). the next skull (grunt birthday party) is on the pipes. if you go up the stairs to the left of your starting-position. you will find a large number of ways to getting onto the pipes. so be creative. and yes the part where u jump for the thin piece of wood next to the pipe, will be hard.

skull 4: about 2-3 min before you encounter brutes with jetpacks you will find yourself going down a small hallway with a huge pile of rocks at the end. if u go down to the rocks u will have a bug fly up at u. kill it and jump down the hole in the floor. the moment u land Cortana will have another speech. after the speech turn left and go down the path. a LOT of bugs will appear frequently, but if u dont fire. they shouldnt attack u. they are just going by. i dont know what exactly makes them attack u, but dont fire unless fired upon. when u reach the end u will see a drop in front of u. DO NOT JUMP. instead set your movement speed to minimum in any way possible, even if it means carrying a turret. take a few steps back and move forward as slow as humanly possible. the MOMENT u start to fall even an inch, pull back completely. if u time it right u will not fall all the way. turn around and you will see yourself just under the floor u were just walking ontop of. walk to the end and see a bump in the floor. the bump is the skull.

level 3:
skull 5: i only remember 1 skull in this level. and this skull is extremely difficult and will require a lot of restarting to last checkpoint if u dont do it just right. right at the part of the level where the covanet ship flys just overhead and there is a huge gust of wind. look left. there should be a very long, huge pipe. somehow go back to the beginning of the pipe and jump on. walk your way down the pipe till u reach a huge yellow frame thing sticking up in front of u. this part will require timing to jump over. but do jump over it and turn left. there should no longer be a cliff wall beside the pipe to hold it, but a cliff drop. before jumping down, do not turn around or anything. but walk very VERY slowly backwards. u should drop a few feet onto a piece of metal that holds the pipe in place. there should no longer be anything below u whatsoever. the reason u needed to go backwards, is because otherwise... u drop so low u literally are killed by the Guardians. there should be a small piece of metal next to u, jump onto it as best u can. then turn left slightly and jump forward onto either a ledge or rock (i forget). but u should find yourself on a very long rock. walk down it completely and turn left there should be another rock with the skull on it. and believe me. if u dont do exactly what i said, u will die. because the part where you are on the long rock, u are LITERALLY below the map. and if u get to the rock by jumping straight off the pipe, u WILL die without throwing down a regenerater first. so a shortcut would be to throw a regenerater in front of u, instead of walking backwards, and then jumping towards the rock with the regenerater on it. u will be incredibly wounded, but should survive.

now i will update this later as i remember the location of more skulls. i have allready found them all, but i just have a hard time remembering their location and how to reach them.

level 4:

skull 6: the only skull for this level is directly at the beginning. so be warry. first thing u want is to get out your battle rifle/carbine and head toward the city. as u enter the city stay to the left and keep an eye on the building to your right. keep an eye at the ceiling of it, and you should see movement. if you time your shot just right. a flood will fall to the ground. and a ball will fall with it. it may look like a grenade, its actually the skull. now if u DIDNT time your shot right, and on aim. then the flood jumps over the street, lands on another building holding the skull. and you lost your chance and must start the level over.

Level 5:

skull 7: if this is the level im thinking of, then there are two skulls here. the first one is about 1/3 through the level. ok right after or before you you get the tanks help there is a very large Forerunner ledge above you. there u encounter ghosts, and a wraith. turn around and head back a bit. try and get a ghost ontop the rock directly next to u. if u manage to get the ghost ontop of the rock, then fly the ghost onto the forerunner ledge. the ledge is actually a bridge that isnt connecting anything. head down to the far left of it, till u reach a sideways pole thing. u are going to need either a deployable cover or a grav lift. but get the ghost up to the pole, then put the item ontop the ghost. jump on and jump into the hollow side-ways pole thing. crawl to the bottom and there is the skull. u will have to squeeze yourself into the bottom to get close enough to it.

skull 8: near the scarab u encounter there are some grav lifts, a chopper, and a robot turret item. take a grav lift, grab a friend in coop, and continue going. after u enter the forerunner building u will be fighting your way through it. after you encounter your first set of stepless-stairs down-word in a loop get your friend to grab a deployable cover. head back up the step-less stairs till u are directly in the far back of the room. head either left or right slightly and look up. there are a lot of holes in the room near the middle. the top one has the skull. have your friend drop a deployable cover and u jump ontop. look straight down and drop the grav lift. it should lift u and the cover straight up, from then time your jump right. jump into the top hole. and grab da skull.

level 6:

skull 9:ok this level is basicly split into 3 parts. the first part is your journey into the building to shut it down. the second part is the part where u start to fly and activate the last building, and the third is the part where u assault the citadil. the nineth skull is in the second part. BUT in order to get the ninth and tenth skull U MUST START FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE LEVEL. AND HAVE NO SKULLS ACTIVATED. so once u do and u get on the hornet, fly into the air and u will see a battle start. on the right are 2 transports that turn invisible, and straight ahead is a huge fleet of banshees. take out a few banshees till they fall back, then turn right. the building the elites had activated should be in front of u. fly to it and land, the door in the back wont open so dont go down. instead go UP the highest u can go, and the only way is the middle stairs, at the very end of it is the ninth skull.

skull 10:the tenth skull is technically the hardest skull to find. but once u know how, it is really simple. it is just incredibly hard to figure out its tehre. because this skull is invisible basicly. to get it, it is at the very end when u kill the prophet. basicly kill him and the flood will turn on u(that shouldnt be a surprise). kill all the flood on the bridge thing, but at the very end near the elevator, DO NOT WALK TO THE ELEVATOR. if u notice the bridge, there are 7 very large rings. to be more precise, they are holographic images of HALOS. the fourth halo should be familier since its the one u blew it up into pieces(aw good times... good times). for the sake of helping lets call the halo closest to the elevator, as one and the halo closest to the platform the dead Prophet is on, as seven. to get the skull u need to jump through the halos in a certain order. here is the order:4 6 5 4 5 3 4
after u do it, head back to where the prophet was. right before you reach his platform u should see the skull.

level 7:

skull 11: the eleventh skull is very hard to describe as to its location, so ill just not talk about it. if u wnat to find it let me know and ill help u reach it myself.

level 8:

skull 12: the twelth skull is at the very beginning. just keep on the right. it is very easy to miss so literally hug the right wall. u should come across a sudden turn hidden in the cave pretty well. enter the new path and continue going till u reach the end. the skull is right there sitting around in snow.

the end: wait a minute. thats twelve skulls! guess i missed one. well i have them all so there are 13... well i guess your on your own for the one i missed in there. and just so u know, i dont remember which level its on or anything about the skull i missed, so your are really on your own on finding it. it could be on any level so be warry.

Back to top Go down

Re: 13 skulls.

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:17 pm

wrong i found 14 skulls
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:11 am

if u are talking about the skull in Cortana that doesnt do anything except sit there and make people scream at their xbox to give them the achievment for the skull, then i know about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN on Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:11 pm

i doesnt do nothing its a second blind skull
STUPIDGUARDIAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypto319 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm

the IWHBYD skull took me a while to get
Apocalypto319
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crieia on Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:07 pm

The IWHBYD skull was hard for everyone to get, people had to tear the code of the game a part to find it.
I've seen the HEX edited screenshots.
Crieia
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile http://www.blitzmodz.com (Under Construction, yet again)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosted420 on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:27 pm

i looked on the internet to get it

Frosted420

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crieia on Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:19 pm

And where do you think they got that information, hmm?
Crieia
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile http://www.blitzmodz.com (Under Construction, yet again)

Back to top Go down

Post by HDA212 on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:58 pm

THERE IS 15 SKULLS. two of which dont count. They are like halo2 skulls. Outside the map.
HDA212
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:30 pm

where?
STUPIDGUARDIAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HDA212 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:37 pm

IDK a friend got them while we were playing. It only counts for the person who gets it. I only know where one is and its on the highway level
HDA212
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:21 pm

show me!
STUPIDGUARDIAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HandsomMr. Moe on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:19 pm

Teh cortana skull is tilt it makes sheilds very resistant to bullets and plasma tears throught it like butter. Bullet are extreamly effective against flesh-and-bone but do virtually nothing to sheilds.
It basicly makes it so you have to use a combination of ballistic and plasma wepons to survive Smile

A random video my friend made. I is maraca kid in the blue Smile
HandsomMr. Moe

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HandsomMr. Moe on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Oh yea, and the skull HDA212 is talking about is one of four "silver... DANG IT I JUST SNEEZED ON MY COMPUTER...

O.K. thats better, ANYWAY that skull is one of four silver skulls in the game that dont count for the achivements (Grunt birthday party, Blind, Cowbell, and IWBYD). The one HDA212 is talking about is Cowbell.

A random video my friend made. I is maraca kid in the blue Smile
HandsomMr. Moe

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN on Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:57 pm

there is two skulls on cortana. tilt, as you said, and a secound blind skull, from what i heard anyway. the skull hooded is talking about is outside a map there for its not a silver skull since they are all in map
STUPIDGUARDIAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HDA212 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 pm

HandsomMr. Moe wrote:Oh yea, and the skull HDA212 is talking about is one of four "silver... DANG IT I JUST SNEEZED ON MY COMPUTER...

O.K. thats better, ANYWAY that skull is one of four silver skulls in the game that dont count for the achivements (Grunt birthday party, Blind, Cowbell, and IWBYD). The one HDA212 is talking about is Cowbell.

actually im not talking about cowbell. The one im talking about is not on the ark. Send a FR to ATARI GAMEOVER and ask him. I would but he removed me off his FR list
HDA212
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:24 pm

looser
STUPIDGUARDIAN